TechGig Code Gladiators 2017 sets out to make history again with 12 different coding arenas, 52 coding languages and Rs. 3 Crores worth of prizes for India’s Best Coders
TechGig Code Gladiators (TGCG) has once again proven its credentials as India’s Biggest Coding Contest. Having successfully created and sustained its National Title in the Limca Book of Records over the last 2 editions. The current 2017 edition is all set to blow these records out of the water having already racked up over 95,000 coder registrations since March 20, 2017 till date.
Speaking of the ramp up, Dipti Tandon, TechGig’s Head of Product and Technology, said, “The kind of participation and enthusiasm we are witnessing in this year’s competition is unprecedented proof of TechGig’s domination as India’s top coding platform and community. We want to include as many coders as possible in our celebration of this achievement and now have over 1,00,000 prizes worth over Rs. 3 Crores to be won.”
The massive interest can be gauged by the fact that Top companies such as Iris Software, Deloitte, Hexaware Tech, ITC Infotech, Times Internet, Accenture, IBM, AXA, Croma, Shoppers Stop, and Infosys, have added their fuel to TGCG 2017 and fired up the prizes to a whopping Rs. 3 Crores!
Anil Apte, Director, Iris Software, explains their enthusiasm, “TechGig provides us the platform to assist us in talent acquisition, talent development and talent retention. We have seen an uptick in our brand image and it has helped attract and engage with talented developers in the community through our association with TechGig over the last 3 years. This year we have decided to deepen this relationship by partnering as the title event sponsors.”
TechGig Code Gladiators 2017 has been expanded to include 12 Arenas for Coders to Battle for Supremacy –
10 Theme Competitions covering the hottest technologies, give top coders the chance to test their skills against the best of the best. Theme Champions win Rs 2,00,000 each and Runner ups win Rs 1,00,000 each! These technologies include –
- E-Commerce – focused on improving the online shopping experience.
- Machine Learning – proving mastery in devising complex models and algorithms for prediction.
- Data Science – displaying expertise in turning data into information and information into insights.
- Bot Challenges– increasing the performance and prowess of AI and Bots.
- DevOps – mastery in tools that increase an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity
- IoT– expertise in transforming everyday objects digitally for enhancing their utility
- Big Data Analytics – analytical skills to develop deep insights from massive data sets
- IBM Watson –expertise in using IBM’s Watson AI platform to solve real problems
- BeTheGeek – expertise in simplifying complex design problems
- Software Framework– mastery in creating and using reusable code
- Beat the Leader Track – a techie favorite, creates a huge buzz as techies try to best each other in writing the perfect code. This track will have Daily Winners rewarded with a Cash Prize of Rs. 20,000/- each and the Overall Leader will win Rs. 1.5 Lakhs!
- The Open Contest – is the main event that features the largest choice of languages in the world. Coders participate in their preferred language out of the 52 choices on offer. Prizes include cash awards of over Rs. 8 Lakhs. The Open Contest Champion will win Rs 2,50,000/-, the 1st Runner-Up: Rs 2,00,000, the 2nd Runner-Up: Rs 1,50,000, the 3rd Runner-Up : Rs 1,00,000, the 4th Runner-Up : Rs 75,000, and the Best Female Coder : Rs 50,000/- in Cash.
In addition, the top 5,000 coders will win Rs. 700 DineOut gift vouchers & Three months’ premium subscriptions of Gaana.com worth Rs. 300. Also, one lakh Gaana.com subscriptions for 1 month and 50,000 DineOut vouchers worth Rs 150 each are being awarded as a special gesture to participants.
Furthermore, TechGig Code Gladiator winners have a chance to accelerate their career growth and feature in the hiring wish list of top IT companies who watch this competition closely to identify hidden jewels in the Tech Space.
Let bigger opportunities find you. Sign up for The Economic Times Young Leaders and fast-track your career. Registrations open for ambitious young managers till 24 May 2017 on www.etyoungleaders.com